We’re making sure the Inkling machine is firing on all cylinders! Starting Jan. 1, we’ll start with #1 and will not stop until we hit #365!
Write a blog post inspired by today’s Daily Inkling:
“This Is a Two-Word Term for The Holiday Where Earth Has Completed a Full Revolution around the Sun…”
Write a post about the New Year! Oh, but there is just one small catch. You’re not allowed to use a word from the following list:
We mean it, too. Press CTRL/CMD + F and make sure you didn’t mess up.
- We’ll post a new prompt every day!
- Inklings are scheduled to go live at 6:00 A.M. CST every morning starting in 2020.
- Write a post inspired by the prompt! Feel free to modify it as much as you like. It is your clay, so model it into whatever form you see fit.
- Leave a pingback to this so others can see it! Simply add a link to this Daily Inkling anywhere in your response post.
- Read/follow/comment on the works of other bloggers of the same post!
We would like to challenge you and these fine bloggers to participate.