Write a blog post inspired by today’s Daily Inkling:
“Lines in the Sand”
An ultimatum is the final demand, the rejection of which causes a breakdown in the relationship. What was the last ultimatum you’ve attempted to enforce. Did it work?
- We’ll post a new prompt every day!
- Inklings are scheduled to go live at 8:30 A.M. CST every morning.
- Write a post inspired by the prompt! Feel free to modify it as much as you like. It is your clay, so model it into whatever form you see fit.
- Leave a pingback to this so others can see it! Simply add a link to this Daily Inkling anywhere in your response post.
- Read/follow/comment on the works of other bloggers of the same post!
We would like to challenge you and these fine bloggers to participate.
Over the next few weeks, we’re tagging our blogging Twitter followers in chronological order to celebrate the return of the Inklings!
Be sure to check out:
Real Neat Blog Award | A Geek Girl’s Guide
Did you know we’re part of the best community of bloggers in the world? Now that the Normal Happenings Starry-Eyed Discord is up, we’re having incredible conversations every day! You can join us right now by becoming a Patron of Normal Happenings! Also, $5+ Patrons unlock Snail Mail Inklings and get featured in very special blog posts!