Welcome to Season 2 of the Daily Inklings! We were forced to take a break as we moved and got settled, but we’re back and reinvigorated with new ideas to spark your imagination.
Write a blog post inspired by today’s Daily Inkling:
Think about the longest trip you’ve ever been on. Describe the first week returning to your old environment. How did it feel, and how did your friends and family treat you?
- We’ll post a new prompt every day!
- Inklings are scheduled to go live at 8:30 A.M. CST every morning.
- Write a post inspired by the prompt! Feel free to modify it as much as you like. It is your clay, so model it into whatever form you see fit.
- Leave a pingback to this so others can see it! Simply add a link to this Daily Inkling anywhere in your response post.
- Read/follow/comment on the works of other bloggers of the same post!
We would like to challenge you and these fine bloggers to participate.
Over the next few weeks, we’re tagging our blogging Twitter followers in reverse chronological order to celebrate the return of the Inklings!
An Inkling of an Oath | The Gaming Diaries
What a great interpretation of this prompt! Nice job!
Did you know we’re part of the best community of bloggers in the world? Now that the Normal Happenings Starry-Eyed Discord is up, we’re having incredible conversations every day! You can join us right now by becoming a Patron of Normal Happenings! Also, $5+ Patrons unlock Snail Mail Inklings and get featured in very special blog posts!