Write a blog post inspired by today’s Daily Inkling:
Bloggers are always improving. Read your first five posts and pay attention to the mistakes. Then, get into the headspace of past you by attempting to craft an original post with all the trappings, opinions, and errors common to your older writing.
Depending on your blog’s format, this could be a little risky. We won’t be offended if you choose not to publish. It’s still a good writing exercise.
- We’ll post a new prompt every day!
- Write a post inspired by the prompt! Feel free to modify it as much as you like. It is your clay, so model it into whatever form you see fit.
- Leave a pingback to this so others can see it! Simply add a link to this Daily Inkling anywhere in your response post.
- Read/follow/comment on the works of other bloggers of the same post!
We would like to challenge you and these fine bloggers to participate.
- Sommer Reading
- THE SPECTACLED BEAN
- Empty Nest Adventures
- thoughts, musings, and stuff
- The Art of Blogging
> Hey Art of Blogging, I double dare you to use this Inkling as the inspiration for one of your excellent teaching blog posts.
Stories in the End – Daily Inkling Response | The Hannie Corner
You have to check out this amazing blogger’s first Inkling response!
Did you know we’re part of the best community of bloggers in the world? Now that the Normal Happenings Starry-Eyed Discord is up, we’re having incredible conversations every day! You can join us right now by becoming a Patron of Normal Happenings! Also, $5+ Patrons unlock Snail Mail Inklings and get featured in very special blog posts!