Write a blog post inspired by today’s Daily Inkling:
False awakenings are a type of nightmare where you think you wake up only to discover you’re still dreaming. Describe the last false awakening you remember having.
- We’ll post a new prompt every day!
- Write a post inspired by the prompt! Feel free to modify it as much as you like. It is your clay, so model it into whatever form you see fit.
- Leave a pingback to this so others can see it! Simply add a link to this Daily Inkling anywhere in your response post.
- Read/follow/comment on the works of other bloggers of the same post!
We would like to challenge you and these fine bloggers to participate.
- kendall beaver. wanderer.
- Sleeper Achievers
- Robin Likes to Talk
- Cats and Trails and Garden Tales
- Walking Talking
Marvel Heroes that Define Me | Nerd Side of Life
Amazing response to our Inkling, Alyssa. Thanks!
Did you know we’re part of the best community of bloggers in the world? Now that the Normal Happenings Starry-Eyed Discord is up, we’re having incredible conversations every day! You can join us right now by becoming a Patron of Normal Happenings! Also, $5+ Patrons unlock Snail Mail Inklings and get featured in very special blog posts!