Write a blog post inspired by today’s Daily Inkling:
The brain has some very particular quirks. Sometimes it fills the gaps of what it doesn’t know with what it expects to be present. Have you ever “seen” something in the darkness or the corner of your eye, only for it to be something else?
- We’ll post a new prompt every day!
- Write a post inspired by the prompt! Feel free to modify it as much as you like. It is your clay, so model it into whatever form you see fit.
- Leave a pingback to this so others can see it! Simply add a link to this Daily Inkling anywhere in your response post.
- Read/follow/comment on the works of other bloggers of the same post!
We would like to challenge you and these fine bloggers to participate.
- Dandelion B’s Diary Of Me
- The Caffeinated Reader
- Inspired Prompt
- A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip!
I Need Words: Repairing the Shorted Cable Between Brain and Paper
Did you know we’re part of the best community of bloggers in the world? Now that the Normal Happenings Starry-Eyed Discord is up, we’re having incredible conversations every day! You can join us right now by becoming a Patron of Normal Happenings!