Write a blog post inspired by today’s Daily Inkling:
“Error Error Mistakes”
Find a very minor and insignificant factual or topological error in one of your previous blog posts. Write a lengthy apology letter to a fictitious offended party apologizing for the mistake.
- We’ll post a new prompt every day!
- Write a post inspired by the prompt! Feel free to modify it as much as you like. It is your clay, so model it into whatever form you see fit.
- Leave a pingback to this so others can see it! Simply add a link to this Daily Inkling anywhere in your response post.
- Read/follow/comment on the works of other bloggers of the same post!
We would like to challenge you and these fine bloggers to participate.
- Professional Moron
> This seems like the type of thing you would be into. 🙂
- Isabel Tyldesley
- Putting My Feet in the Dirt
- Around the Korner
- Cupcakes and Machetes
Easter Egg Hunt: My Favourite Video Game Easter Egg | GeekOut South-West
We really appreciate such a wonderful blog taking on one of our Inklings!
Introducing Snail Mail Inklings! $5 tier Patrons will get a unique Inkling delivered to their mailbox each month. Responses will be featured in a very special blog post. Come be a part of the fun! Consider becoming one of the amazing patrons of Normal Happenings.