Write a blog post inspired by today’s Daily Inkling:
Find a safe place to watch the skies at midnight, even if it’s just a balcony or porch. Think about the passage of time, and record the ways in which that moment of quiet contemplation makes you want to improve your life going forward.
This week: Inklings related to a specific time. We’ll be scheduling them to go live at the time they represent.
- We’ll post a new prompt every day!
- Write a post inspired by the prompt! Feel free to modify it as much as you like. It is your clay, so model it into whatever form you see fit.
- Leave a pingback to this so others can see it! Simply add a link to this Daily Inkling anywhere in your response post.
- Read/follow/comment on the works of other bloggers of the same post!
We would like to challenge you and these fine bloggers to participate.
- The Art of Being Isa
- A Light In The Darkness
- Writings From a Farm Girl
- Beth Loves Blue
- Real Free – Flowing Words
Lovely Day / Daily Inkling Tag | Dancing in the Rain
I don’t believe I ever featured this reply from way back in February, but it is amazing!
Introducing Snail Mail Inklings! $5 tier Patrons will get a unique Inkling delivered to their mailbox each month. Responses will be featured in a very special blog post. Come be a part of the fun! Consider becoming one of the amazing patrons of Normal Happenings.