Write a blog post inspired by today’s Daily Inkling:
When is the last time you slept until noon or later?
By now you probably see this week’s pattern: Inklings related to a specific time. We’ll be scheduling them to go live at the time they represent.
- We’ll post a new prompt every day!
- Write a post inspired by the prompt! Feel free to modify it as much as you like. It is your clay, so model it into whatever form you see fit.
- Leave a pingback to this so others can see it! Simply add a link to this Daily Inkling anywhere in your response post.
- Read/follow/comment on the works of other bloggers of the same post!
We would like to challenge you and these fine bloggers to participate.
- Dawn Noon and Dusk
- Not Tomatoes
- Pancakes Served at Noon
- Random Writings on the Bathroom Wall
Clouds | Jane Dougherty Writes
Jane is loving these Daily Inklings!
Also, be sure to check out A Geeky Gal’s latest Monday Musing, simply by merit of it using the word “reprieve” in the title.
Introducing Snail Mail Inklings! $5 tier Patrons will get a unique Inkling delivered to their mailbox each month. Responses will be featured in a very special blog post. Come be a part of the fun! Consider becoming one of the amazing patrons of Normal Happenings.