Write a blog post inspired by today’s Daily Inkling:
What was the most tragic love story in history, and what makes it relatable to your own life?
- We’ll post a new prompt every day!
- Write a post inspired by the prompt! Feel free to modify it as much as you like. It is your clay, so model it into whatever form you see fit.
- Leave a pingback to this so others can see it! Simply add a link to this Daily Inkling anywhere in your response post.
- Read/follow/comment on the works of other bloggers of the same post!
We would like to challenge you and these fine bloggers to participate.
- RJ Writing Ink
- Abandoned Amenities
- My Edinburgh Press
- Yesterday and today: Merril’s historical musings
> Oh, it would be fun to hear Merril’s reply due to the blog topic!
Daily Inkling: Skimming It | Super Jan
It’s been a while since Jan took on an Inkling, but she knocked it out of the park!
Introducing Snail Mail Inklings! $5 tier Patrons will get a unique Inkling delivered to their mailbox each month. Responses will be featured in a very special blog post. Come be a part of the fun! Consider becoming one of the amazing patrons of Normal Happenings.