Write a blog post inspired by today’s Daily Inkling:
A weird side effect of a popular ointment causes humans to grow an antenna after five years of daily consecutive use — something that slipped past the drug testing agencies of the world. The antenna has a purpose, though! What is this new appendage useful for? Tell us a story about its ensuing situations.
- We’ll post a new prompt every day at 12:00 Midnight CST/6:00 A.M. BST
- Write a post inspired by the prompt! Feel free to modify it as much as you like. It is your clay, so model it into whatever form you see fit.
- Leave a pingback to this so others can see it!
- Read/follow/comment on the works of other bloggers of the same post!
Now sure how to participate? You might want to check out our introductory post.
We’d like to challenge these fine bloggers who have written about related topics:
- inconstant light
- Dried Ink Ribbon
- Writing My Heart Out
- Exploring the epiphany
- Just Call Me Elm or Something
Help us make amazing designs, better collaborations, and even achieve our dreams of podcast and video content. Consider becoming one of the amazing patrons of Normal Happenings. We would be forever grateful!