Write a blog post inspired by today’s Daily Inkling:
Oh, That’s Lovely. Really.
People like to claim there’s no such thing as a bad gift, but honestly, sometimes a gift-giver just drops the ball. Tell us about the most mistimed, overblown, or flat-out worst gift you’ve ever received.
- We’ll post a new prompt every day at 12:00 Midnight CST/6:00 A.M. BST
- Write a post inspired by the prompt! Feel free to modify it as much as you like. It is your clay, so model it into whatever form you see fit.
- Leave a pingback to this so others can see it!
- Read/follow/comment on the works of other bloggers of the same post!
Now sure how to participate? You might want to check out our introductory post.
We’d like to challenge these fine bloggers who have written about related topics:
- 101 Half Connected Things
- Traveling in Books
- Balladeer’s Blog
- Unoriginal (love) noteS
Help us make amazing designs, better collaborations, and even achieve our dreams of podcast and video content. Consider becoming one of the amazing patrons of Normal Happenings. We would be forever grateful!