Welcome to the very first week of Nice Job! badges! Every blogger deserves recognition for the time and effort they put into their craft. These bloggers just deserve it a little more, that’s all.
Each Thursday I’ll pick out five new blog posts posted within the span of that week — it’s a veritable quinquennium of excellent publications! A couple of things:
- If someone makes an amazing post one week, then makes another the next, I will feature them two times in a row. I’m not “spreading the love around.”
- However, I will not (typically) feature the same blogger twice on one list, unless I’m really blown away. If so, I may give six badges that week.
- The posts will all be from the current seven day period, though posts made on Wednesdays or Thursdays may overlap with the next week.
- They must be on WordPress or Jetpack-enabled platforms.
- It’s perfectly fine to put the badge on your recognized piece with a pingback to this post!
- This list is in no particular order.
Night in the Woods Review | By A Geek Girl’s Gude
Beautiful in design and compelling in content, this post pays some serious respect to the amazing indie game with the same qualities. Nice job!
It’s Tuesday. | By LIZ CHARNES
This was my favorite of the replies to my Super Specific Sunshine Award. Take a trip with me to Islandy McIslandface!
AGeekyGal’s Fan Convention Guide: Frugal Food on the Run | By A Geeky Gal
Also practical as a grocery list. It’s got these really
cute cool scroll tabs indicating what number of the list you’re on.
Nutcake Take 2 | By Sheikah Plate
Making a cooking blog based on the recipes in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild? That’s cool enough, but the fact that this pastry looks terribly scrumptious as well is quite noteworthy.
Be Anything But Predictable | By Sarishboo
This post, especially the second paragraph, delivers some simple truths I find relatable. It’s short, but powerful.
Did I miss any links you think deserve recognition? Share them with us in the comments!